Returning player (haven't played since 50 cap) lf Guild

Zeranethra

Heyo! I'm looking for a guild, preferably with Discord. I'm very social, very helpful, and decent in a fight! ;)

I apparently have 95 mil credits, too, since i last played, so looking to help build a guild up too, if need be.

<Your Companion> is recruiting! We aim to help people thrive in the game! We're an easy going guild that likes to run all content. We run operations daily (also train hm operations once a week for those that sign up) and all our events can be seen on our website here:

http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Lglowheart, Radley-walters, Rý'zin, Malocath or Fleúr (alt Kepii) for an invite. (:

The Vis Potiri is an virtual online Guild. We are a community of young adults, mature adults, and veteran gamers. We seek to make Vis Potiri Guild well known, successful, and a home to other gamers like ourselves. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.

Look for us vispotiri.enjin.com or in game mail Oxchilt