The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

General Vander's armor

Dayshadow

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/granny-wan/RL%20-%20GSC/References/vander2.jpg

And/or the variant that Jorgan wore without the shoulder guard.

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/swtor.gamepedia.com/8/8f/Aric_Jorgan.png

The Empire has this type of garb in the form of the Clandestine Officer Armor, but the Republic doesn't have one in the Cartel Market collections. Seems a tad bit unfair.

The same model but in different colors (blue and grey) can be obtained by Troopers - it's the gear you start the game with.

I can't find if any gear has the same appearance because it doesn't show up in TOR-fashion's database. Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

The same model but in different colors (blue and grey) can be obtained by Troopers - it's the gear you start the game with.

I can't find if any gear has the same appearance because it doesn't show up in TOR-fashion's database. Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

It does not exist for players. Only NPCs. Same goes for the blue clothing all the soldiers at Ft Garnik wear. I want a Cartel Market version so that all of Havoc or any other of my republic companions can have a copy like the Imperials currently can. Not just for the player character. An imperial character can equip all of their companions with their version via collection. Hence it's unfair to the Republic side. In fact, the Empire has at least two "formal military attire" type outfits on the CM while the republic has zero.

Edited by Dayshadow

• 4 weeks later...
You are right, It would be great to have a republic commander's outfit complete with some plaque insignia showing they were in charge. Esp great for RP purposes.

That armor has to be pretty hot and sweaty. Consider it's never taken off... EVER. The smell must be awful.