looking for a fresh start

urzaplainswalker

I'm looking for a fresh start in the game. either by server transferring my mt to harbie or starting fresh @lvl 1, I haven't decided just yet, but I'm looking for a group/guild that runs All aspects of the game and is willing to run some achievements as well i.e judge dread and master mode uprisings(not just fractured) I don't do drama but I'm very sarcastic (it's in my DNA) I'm not a bad player or person I love my juggernaut both tank and DPS specs. I don't want empty promises of yeah sure come join us, oh wait my bbf just logged on so sorry you're out. Please help save our tanks today.

Imperials guilds only

If you are still looking for a guild check out <Legend of Shadows> imp side. A causal guild looking for new and returning players. We offer guild flagship, fully decorated guild stronghold, guild bank and discord. republic guild also available and is known as <League of Assassins>

Good evening!

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here on Harbinger, on the Imperial side. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE, and check out our code of conduct and long form guild regs HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Join us in discord, or you can find me online as either Vaylen Darkstar or Rha'Ziell. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen