The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Put all of the Covert Energy armor on Direct Sale; it's too practical in outfitting

(I decided to carry this post over from the thread: "What cartel items would you like to see for direct sale?", as the practicality of these armor pieces is hard to deny.)

Put up (*all of) the Covert Energy armor on DS, namely the bracers, wrists and chest 3-pac (as in Collections it unlocks the 3 together, you see).

The GTN prices on various Covert Energy are atrocious, as for many players who unlock their armor sets, some sets don't have bracers, like the Sith Triumvirate armor, for ex.

I remember when they came out, they were practically given away on the GTN for 5 credits a piece, and now I see pieces for 14 MILLION to 30 MILLION+. I still have some stashed away in a couple cargo bays. Although I already have all the covert energy armor pieces, it doesn't seem right to charge a price like the current GTN prices for armor that many players would find very useful. This set just seems like it [should] be commonplace (something I don't say lightly or often).

Made this observation out the other day when I was helping out a newby. This post is more of a looking out for some members in our community. This invisible gear pieces are just too practical in the routine outfitting of toons not to share.

Edited by Willjb

Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to remember the covert energy pieces having been made available for direct sale back in March. I believe all 5 pieces were available in that purchase, although it did still carry the three separate unlocks.

I seem to remember some threads about all the pieces not completely unlocking if only one unlock was purchased.

They should also put Basic Women and Men's Underwear armor sets too. They are pretty overpriced on the GTN.

If you have Cartel Market Certificates and the required rep, go see the relevant vendor in the Cartel Bazaar on the Fleet. You'll need some credits as well, but they are among the CMC gear that can be unlocked in Collections.

EDIT: or, at least, they are supposed to unlock. They certainly worked for me. (I never bought the pure-CM ones, just one set of CMC-rep-vendor ones, and I was able to unlock them for my account.)

Edited by SteveTheCynic