Any Friends?

Altaris-Sheoth

Hi all,

as I said in this THREAD http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=929923

I'm trying to find new friends, new people to play with. I'm Italian but I do not regret english speaking people (wherever they come from).

Is there anyone who wants to meet me let me know.

P.s. - I'm taking into condideration the option of leaving my actual GUILD (that is not doing anything) and being part of a Guild that is actually functional and ready to play.

Hi there

I understand where you coming from its the same reason , why i Play MMO's

i recently started an imperial Guild with a ingame friend guild is called <Enraged slayers>

the idea we had behind it was to create a casual/family based guild with our main focus in having fun in whatever content we are playing .

since the founders of guild are casual and have Real live stuff. we are not a 24/7 hardcore guild nor will that ever gonna be.

our guild is still small and needs to grow before we can actually organise guild op's runs etc,etc

but if you do like the idea of learning "old school" way wich means we enter content see what happens and adjust along the way without the google part.

if you need more info or want just a friendly chatter you can contact me on Darksteele

it's not the destination but the journey that grows our knowledge adn strenght!

greetz Darksteele