another returning player

SolidWarpig

I played the game off an on again here and there. Put some money into it a few years ago but never got serious with it. Looking for a new game to commit to and decided on this game. I had a Sith Juggernaut I played but didn't want to jump back into it with him right away. So I started a Sorcerer as they always looked fun to start from scratch and learn the basics again. Looking for a guild who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes and giving me advice as I get back into the game. Mostly casual now but may look to move into raiding down the road.

I played the game off an on again here and there. Put some money into it a few years ago but never got serious with it. Looking for a new game to commit to and decided on this game. I had a Sith Juggernaut I played but didn't want to jump back into it with him right away. So I started a Sorcerer as they always looked fun to start from scratch and learn the basics again. Looking for a guild who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes and giving me advice as I get back into the game. Mostly casual now but may look to move into raiding down the road.

<Your Companion> is recruiting! We aim to help people thrive in the game! There are quite a few of us that would be more than willing to help you out with class specs, etc. (: We also run operations daily (also train hm operations once a week for those that sign up) and all our events can be seen on our website here:

http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Lglowheart, Radley-walters, Rý'zin, Malocath or Fleúr (alt Kepii) for an invite. (:

Still looking for a guild. Tried some different classes and decided to start over with a Sith Jugg again as it's pretty similar to Warrior class from WOW which I enjoyed. I'd like to play through the content to learn the story but will probably look to get more hardcore for endgame. I'm looking for 21+ mostly casual guild. Anyways, my in game name is Scooch so please contact me if you have a spot for me. I tried contacting people in urcomp but never got a response. Edited by SolidWarpig

The Vis Potiri is an virtual online Guild. We are a community of young adults, mature adults, and veteran gamers. We seek to make Vis Potiri Guild well known, successful, and a home to other gamers like ourselves. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.

Look for us vispotiri.enjin.com or in game mail Oxchilt