So how are augments selling for you now?

Unojc

I have a stockpile of them from the past several days of slicing. Last week when I tried selling them it was awful. If they even sold it was for a retardedly low price.

Now after the nerf to slicing is it worse off than before? Should I hang onto all my augments in hopes of prices adjusting and getting better? Just curious.

I have a stockpile of them from the past several days of slicing. Last week when I tried selling them it was awful. If they even sold it was for a retardedly low price.

Now after the nerf to slicing is it worse off than before? Should I hang onto all my augments in hopes of prices adjusting and getting better? Just curious.

Don't sell them yet. Check the GTN for exceptional orange item and once they influc the market, then you can start selling your augment.

Don't sell them yet. Check the GTN for exceptional orange item and once they influc the market, then you can start selling your augment.

Do you wonder why there are no exceptional orange items on the market/in trade being offered yet ? Answer is simple ... nobody can make them.

Edited by Repefe

I've been doing 3x gathering skills (slicing included) and selling mats. I've made 150k in a level and a half (37.5 to 39). Sitting at a little over 400k so I should have no problems getting my 40 speeder training. I run slicing augment missions at night since they're an hour or so each and wake up with a couple nice augments that I stockpile to sell later when crafting isn't ****. Edited by SpiffyJr

I am a level 400 slicer and got to it before release day. I don't bother doing the augment missions at all because they're so cheap on the AH. I bought a purple augment for a level 25 or 27 or something and it cost something like 300 credits. I would say the majority of slicers are really desperate to sell their augments to make money so it's better to buy from those guys than to try and get your own imo.