The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Colour Customizations for Mounts, Dyes, and 'Sabers

Have several related ideas, all involving colour and customizations for various items and components.

• I think that an interesting option for mounts and vehicles could be the authorization/utilization of dye packs. Vehicles would be differentiated not by colour as they are now, but instead by pattern. Fire patterns, wavy, etc. but you can make them any colour.

• While we're on the subject, perhaps more dye packs or customizations? Not just the vibrant cartoony green, but more subdued forest green or olive colours. Why not go the lightsaber route and add mint green, sea green? Note, I'm not saying only expand green, just using it as an example.

• A way to customize your dye packs when crafting would be really cool. You have a purple primary and a green secondary? Put them together via crafting and make your own crazy creation.

• Speaking of lightsabers, I think it would be interesting to be able to craft more detailed crystals. That is, not just craft a red crystal/white core. Make a gold core, green aura, pink glow, decide exactly what colours and shine you desire. You could get some really fun and funky combinations that could easily personalize and differentiate your beloved laser sword from others, a real mark of uniqueness for your Jedi/Sith characters. They may mock your mint/pink/black blade, but when they're struck down by clashing colours of light, it is you who shall have the final laugh.

(I mentioned crafting, admittedly, so if I've put this topic in the wrong subforum do let me know.)