Please make everything solo-playable

kepeskvaeri

I couldn't agree more, I'm struggling to get a group together for the IOKATH operation, I only wanna do a quick easy story mode run for story purposes before the expansion and I can't find anyone.

Expansion? I don't think there's any rush on that score, unless you mean the Umbara stuff.

I don't suggest that they make it playable with just you plus 1 companion though.

What I DO suggest, and I think that it would make sense from the viewpoint of the business model of the producers (i.e. retain existing players and have content that requires a time investment (which brings in the $$) - have these "ops" have an option where it would be you plus your top 8 companions. (they would have to be tier 50 to be able to be utilized). Believe me, this would take a great deal of time (I've been playing since 2014 and still only have one tier 50 companion - on my BH). And, unlike in the Revan duo, you would determine the "spec" of your comps (i.e. tank or healer or DPS), although obviously you would pretty much keep to the optimum specs for a group - make (including yourself) 2 tanks, 2 healers and the rest DPS.

Also, by making it this model, you would make sure it would fit in with the "endgame" model - players would have to go thru KOTFE at least to HAVE 8 available companions - unless they used all 5 of their original companions plus Trek plus HK-51 plus the Ship droid.)

So we have to go through KotFE to be able to finish Oricon if we can't find a group? Does. Not. Compute.