Returning Player Looking for Guild

GundamPeacewind

Thread title says it all.

I used to be in a guild named Dreshdae Elite. Love them. I had to take an extended leave of absence. Came back, then left, but now back for good. Looking for a family and friendly guild, clean chat, preferably players who play instead of being the only guild member on most of the time.

If you are still looking for a guild TAW would love to have you! We are a multi game community of over 2500 players over 30+ games ( just check out our team-speak) We have everything every other guild advertises so we'll skip that we are forming a new pvp team as well as the Womp Rats raid team looking for another permanent member as well as a new raid team forming. i'm sure you'd love it in TAW. Check us out at Taw.net and apply.

Jaydabrooke

• 2 weeks later...

The Vis Potiri is an virtual online Guild. We are a community of young adults, mature adults, and veteran gamers. We seek to make Vis Potiri Guild well known, successful, and a home to other gamers like ourselves. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.

Look for us vispotiri.enjin.com or in game mail Oxchilt

Hey, there! Still seeking a guild?

How about <Covenant of the Phoenix>? We're a family style community with deep roots in a variety of different games. We cater to a variety of different playstyles, be it casual or more hard core; PvP or PvE; as well as conquest and progression operations.

We have an active schedule of weekly events, as well as guild nights that take place every Monday evening.

We are one of the largest communities on the server, with guilds on both Republic and Empire, so if you are ever interested in checking out one or the other, you'll find a welcoming home and familiar group to play with.

As far as our guild's social impact, we have an active website in which you can visit and see all of our different chapters at cotp.info, as well as an active Mumble and an experimental Discord server.

If you're interested, feel free to register an account and apply for membership at cotp.info, or join our in game custom chat channel by typing "/cjoin cotp" into your chat box. The custom chat channel is available on both Republic and Empire, so feel free to join and ask an officer for an invite.

If we don't suit your tastes, then I do hope you find a home that fits you!

-- Sorcerer Supreme

Edited by October