Uprising Mounts

kaydavid

hi, i was curious to know if anyone in recent times has seen the mount on the uprsiings dune, firefrost, or inferno drop at all. If so how often would you say you have seen them drop and sm vs vm vs mm does that have any effect on the drop rate. It anyone has information on this i would greatly love to hear it as i like to grind things if i know what i am grinding for is currently and can drop vs no it isn't dropping anymore or at this time.

hi, i was curious to know if anyone in recent times has seen the mount on the uprsiings dune, firefrost, or inferno drop at all. If so how often would you say you have seen them drop and sm vs vm vs mm does that have any effect on the drop rate. It anyone has information on this i would greatly love to hear it as i like to grind things if i know what i am grinding for is currently and can drop vs no it isn't dropping anymore or at this time.

I have seen Mounts drop on Firefrost, Fractured, Crimson Fang and Trial and Error. Won on one, farmed Story Firefrost solo to get another. All drops I've seen were on Story Mode, but I've done it more often than VM and MM too.

I have never seen any mounts drop from Series 2 Uprisings. 4.0 Uprisings have Covert series mounts, while 4.1 Uprisings have Star Fortress series mounts - I've run all Upsiring on Story a comparable amount of time and the drop rate seems higher to me on 4.0 ones.

when was the last time you saw a 4.0 drop one and i haven't seen a 4.1 drop ever on any of those ones and no one i have spoken with has either. I am just making sure before i grind 4.0 or 4.1 are dropping as of these days so i don't end up farming for something that isn't even dropping at this time.

has anyone seen a covert mount drop from an uprisings sm vm or mm in the last month? this way i know they still drop and i am not grinding to get a mount that isn't dropping. If anyone could confirm that would be great

personally when 5.0 started i got the one from fracture as everyone was grinded that but it is dumb as it isn't the covert type. So the only one of the 4 covert i got was neon from crimson fang. One guildie got the one from firefrost and has never seen it drop since, another guilde from dune and never saw it again. I have not only not seen those 2 ever drop but none of the 3 of us had ever seen the one from inferno until one day in Jan one guy near the uprising area was driving it so this is why i am asking as it was already basically it seemed a non dropping mount between these 3 uprisings that we were thinking of grinding them until we got them finally but if no one can confirm in like the last month on firefrose, dune, or inferno on any mode they have seen a covert mount drop then we don't want to grind them if it may not be droppping at all now. As for the 5.1 uprisings i have never ever seen a mount drop or anyone with it so like the 4 iokath missions that don't clearly exist yet i dont think those do but still the coverts did but the rate of drop was horrible so if anyone can simply say in the last month they have seen a covert mount drop on any of these 3 uprisings i would be thankful as we have already done alot of them this month and never seen a single mount so no one we talk to seems to have seen any drop either. Any information is welcome thanks

based on tosfasion divided we fall can drop a star fortress mount it has no info or pics of any 5.1 uprisings besides that one dropping mounts. As for 5.0 uprisings covert mounts it seems they may drop just like 5.0 launched meaning they drop but the rate of drop is super super bad and even on sm dune and inferno take time vs firefrost i may grind and if it ever drops at least i know then dune and infernos can but whether i could grind those 2 for the mounts is another question as its a lot of time and the drop rate seems horrible as like ppl stated above like myself they have never seen a drop and i have only seen neon drop 2x on crimson fang my and a guilde each got it and during that whole lets grind non stop fracture saw that ugly mount drop once in a while but firstfrost, inferno, and dune i have never seen drop know 1 person taht got dune another that got the frost, but only seen one person ever on fleet with infernos so assuming today is the same drop rate still means finding these is beyond luck as the drop rate has to be below 1%.