Did I finish the Story on Iokath?

Kogarvandalin

Hi,

I'm wondering if I finished the story on Iokath or if I need to keep doing dailies?

I go to the part where I am doing dailies, have a quest to do an operation.

But I have no idea on the following:

Who betrayed me? Do I keep doing Iokath quests to find this out? Am I supposed to go into the operation to get the results?

Yes, you've finished what there is of the story for now. The first boss of the Operation ties up one loose end:

You destroy the droid "superweapon" before it can finish repairing itself.

After that, at least so far, the Operation's story doesn't make much sense...might be fixed later, we'll see.

Hi,

I'm wondering if I finished the story on Iokath or if I need to keep doing dailies?

I go to the part where I am doing dailies, have a quest to do an operation.

But I have no idea on the following:

Who betrayed me? Do I keep doing Iokath quests to find this out? Am I supposed to go into the operation to get the results?

Good question. I've enjoyed the expansions even with some of the things that made no sense. (Like if you killed Quinn 0r your companion did how the hell did he get to Iokath). That said. The Iokath storyline was intriguing -- but enough already. I hate the daillies and I want the story to move forward. WHEN are we getting a new chapter where we can track down the traitor???? The Iokath mission was a HUGE letdown and I had hoped they had new content ready to go. Cause Iokath mission was boring and predictable.

Yes, you've finished what there is of the story for now. The first boss of the Operation ties up one loose end:

You destroy the droid "superweapon" before it can finish repairing itself.

After that, at least so far, the Operation's story doesn't make much sense...might be fixed later, we'll see.

So, if you don't do the Operation the story has a hole?

If I do 10 dailies but NOT the Operation, will I be able to go on to the Umbara story?

I'm pretty sure you don't have to do dailies at all. All you need to finish is the purple-colored quest. This ends after the last cutscene where you wake up after talking to Tyth. At that point you get a yellow-colored quest that tells you to interact with the terminal where you choose Republic/Imp for the dailies but I don't think that part has anything to do with the story you need to complete for Umbara. So no you don't have to do the operation, that's technically a side quest.