BioWare Polls at Game Launch...

Rialth

My idea is simple. BioWare has stated that they are reading and taking inventory of everyones suggestions. So why not create a poll that pops up at launch of the game that asks the questions that are being argued about on the forums.

After the poll is completed the number of Yes/No voted are posted in a sticky thread up at the top.

I would like to see this, but maybe I'm the minority. What say you?

I'll believe they are reading suggestions when I get a playable Ewok Bounty Hunter.

I've been asking since beta and so far my cries for a collector of cuddle dodgers has gone unanswered.

One day you will cave in BioWare, and then i'll rampage across the galaxy as a little Ewok and cuddle EVERYTHING.

Of course, with Bounty Hunters being Empire they will be evil cuddles. I'll just have to cuddle attack people with a scowl on my face.

I'll believe they are reading suggestions when I get a playable Ewok Bounty Hunter.

I've been asking since beta and so far my cries for a collector of cuddle dodgers has gone unanswered.

One day you will cave in BioWare, and then i'll rampage across the galaxy as a little Ewok and cuddle EVERYTHING.

Of course, with Bounty Hunters being Empire they will be evil cuddles. I'll just have to cuddle attack people with a scowl on my face.

See this customer is obviously the majority of the player base. This is why we need polls.