Newly transferred Bounty Hunter LF a good RP Guild

DMBLaan

I just transferred my lvl 69 Chiss Powertech and am looking for a good RP guild. I'm looking for a more casual guild, maybe one that does special events or something. I haven't played on an RP server and thought I'd give it a try. My toon, Kebiin Genet, is an Advanced Prototype spec, but I'm not 100% sure if I have a good enough gear rateing for Ops and the like. I also have zero exeriance doing Ops, but am willing to try. Just as a heads up, I'm still going through KotFE on this toon right now (about to start chapter 10 soon), so there maybe times I'll want to work on that too.

Here is a short little introduction to my toon, in character -

Full Name: I just go by Kebiin Genet, that's what "she" called me anyway.

Species: Chiss.

Sex: Female.

Approximate Height: About 1.7 meters I guess. Why?

Approximate Weight: I'm not going to tell you that.

Occupation: I'm a Bounty Hunter, if you couldn't tell from the armor.

Home/Birth Planet: Like I know. I grew up on star ships... I was moved around a lot...

Family/Friends: Never knew my birth family. I never really made any friends growing up. I find it hard to make "connections" in that way, I guess.

Talents/Hobbies: Growing up I was always good at hide n' seek, that's part of why I started hunting. I suppose I'm good at growing plants.

Dislikes: Being told I can't do something, slavers, and Alderaan nobles.

Future plans: Assuming I don't die on the job, never really thought that far ahead... I suppose I'd want to raise dewbacks on Tatooine. That sounds like something I might like.

Let me know if I left any important info out and I'm looking forward to joining my first RP guild and playing on this server.