WTS Ops achievements & Goodies

Chedica

Yes, got 2 of them cause it was so cheap. The guild didnt use crystals, NiM council is too easy for that. Dont be fooled by such high prices guilds do it for half.

Mythic guild is disbanded. They are known for exploiting. And so are you. Birds of a feather flock together. They were already reported for that and banned as well. What was the reason of your banishment? Was it starfighter? Botting on starfighter that is? I'd rather to spend my time on services and get adequate payment for that than to cheat by having some script set to farm achievements for me while being AFK. In my eyes you are not reliable source of knowledge. I just want to kindly ask you to leave this topic.

Edited by Chedica

Yes, got 2 of them cause it was so cheap. The guild didnt use crystals, NiM council is too easy for that. Dont be fooled by such high prices guilds do it for half.

Nice to see you're bankrolling the biggest win trading, multi boxing pos's in Swtor. Let's not forget these clowns are the guys fly hacking through GftM leaking videos and pictures of the new bosses or how they're doxxing Swtor streamers on twitch and using IP grabbers so they can Ddos players. Yeah, great people you've chosen to endorse here Mero.

Mythic guild is disbanded. They are known for exploiting. And so are you. Birds of a feather flock together. They were already reported for that and banned as well. What was the reason of your banishment? Was it starfighter? Botting on starfighter that is? I'd rather to spend my time on services and get adequate payment for that than to cheat by having some script set to farm achievements for me while being AFK. In my eyes you are not reliable source of knowledge. I just want to kindly ask you to leave this topic.

Ah ok, i though he was asking from "Mythic difficulty"

Would be pretty sophisticated if you could bot achievements by AFKing. Good thing its only "in your eyes" as im very helpful for others.

Nice to see you're bankrolling the biggest win trading, multi boxing pos's in Swtor. Let's not forget these clowns are the guys fly hacking through GftM leaking videos and pictures of the new bosses or how they're doxxing Swtor streamers on twitch and using IP grabbers so they can Ddos players. Yeah, great people you've chosen to endorse here Mero.

As I said, i though he was asking about Mythic difficulty, I never knew there is a guild called <Mythic>. The rancor drops from Nightmare, so some call it Mythic as they are used to from WoW.

I like that someone who is clearly purchasing all his achievements feels free to pass judgement on the difficulty and value of content...

purchasing all his achievements feels free to pass judgement..

Hmm and judge me too? Yes i spent 100 mil to get Nerf Herder achievement, 50 mil to get 10 mobs killed on Tython..... you must have very good info to say something bold as my purchasing "all" achievements.