Questions about the server

AnimatedCallum

Hey there all,

I am considering moving my main char over to this server for a more role play and star-warsy experience and had some questions about the server.

So my first question is, what is the roleplay like on this server. Is it really hardcore where you address others as master or apprentice or trooper or is it just like any other server where you just chat and chill out.

My second question is, I myself live in the UK but often play SWTOR at ridiculous times, but what is the server like more in BST times, is it still active or nah?

My third question is, is it worth it? Like is it worth transporting my char from red eclipse to this server.

Thanks for your time, my aim is to have the best roleplay experience on SWTOR that I could possibly have!

AnimatedCallum;9367616

]Hey there all,

I am considering moving my main char over to this server for a more role play and star-warsy experience and had some questions about the server.

So my first question is, what is the roleplay like on this server. Is it really hardcore where you address others as master or apprentice or trooper or is it just like any other server where you just chat and chill out.

Roleplay: That would depend on you and the type of roleplay you are looking for. There are some guilds that have master/apprentince ranks but as a general rule you don't have to address others like that (unless you are involved in a roleplay with them and they expect that)

My second question is, I myself live in the UK but often play SWTOR at ridiculous times, but what is the server like more in BST times, is it still active or nah

As far as the time I am really not sure, I am on Eastern US but I do play at various times right now, sometimes in the early afternoon but normally more so after 6 p.m. Eastern. Regarding this maybe it would be best to create a new character (a throw away toon) and log on and judge for yourself.

My third question is, is it worth it? Like is it worth transporting my char from red eclipse to this server.

Again that depends on what you are actually looking for. I have found Ebon Hawk to be a very respectful and helpful server. Not sure if that is what you are looking for with this question.

Thanks for your time, my aim is to have the best roleplay experience on SWTOR that I could possibly have!

Have a good weekend.

Edited by casirabit