Malita Tal

notanjelika

Really? Weird. A'right, resending it. Let's hope it sends this time. o_O

Edit: All right, it should have been sent. :) Perhaps it takes a while for PMs to be received...? I'm still unfamiliar with how the system works, truth be told.

Is all good, private messages get lost sometimes, the same way registration mails do. Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

I regularly (But not always) save Malita Tal on LS characters.

The way I see it, she could potentially have a massive "audience" on Zakuul which could help during a revolt or takeover.

Sure, we know the story didn't go that way in KOTET (And it's a shame, a rescued Malita Tal should have appeared alongside Tai Cordan) but of the three characters to save, she's the one I'd consider the most "blameless". She's just a holo-performer. She's never hurt, betrayed or manipulated anyone. On the opposite, Ranken is noted for liking to bomb civilian building (And on Coruscant no less, imagine the carnage) so she's usually the one I leave behind. She's just one admiral, isn't mentionned to have a lot of forces or importance in the Imperial military to help the Alliance (And Acina intervenes in KOTET regardless of whether she was picked or not.)

Of course, my few DS characters usually harbor a massive grudge against Zakuul and "let her die" by choosing her last.

The thing is, you don't save anyone in Gemini Deception. You let one die, but that's only because Theron isn't smart enough, apparently, to hit buttons without your permission.

Egads, I hate that pointless "choice". Even as someone who mostly liked KotFE and KotET for what they were, that was one instance of absolutely terrible writing.

The thing is, you don't save anyone in Gemini Deception. You let one die, but that's only because Theron isn't smart enough, apparently, to hit buttons without your permission.

Egads, I hate that pointless "choice". Even as someone who mostly liked KotFE and KotET for what they were, that was one instance of absolutely terrible writing.

I didn't knew the choice won't matter in the end, when i saw Tai Cordan among the prisoners i saved him because i figured he might have some information about Zenith and Nadia, but it wasn't like that at all.:(