Sith warrior story stuck on second story mission

cheeerbabyy

So I'm not sure if this goes here or not but I'm trying to do the story line for the sith warrior and it's stuck on the declaration of war : use your ship's holoterminal ... It won't let me finish that part. I've tried resetting it and got nothing... it won't let the conversation happen. I logged out last night and logged back in this morning and I still have the same thing happening . Is there any way to fix it so I can continue on with the story line or no ?

Is this at the beginning or end of a planet? If it's at the beginning, use your ship to travel away, then use your ship's galaxy map to travel back to the planet. You can also have problems if you quick-travel directly to your ship at the end of a planet. QT to the entrance of the spaceport, and proceed on foot / mount to your hangar and enter your ship. That may mean you have to travel away on the planet and back again.

And sometimes it isn't your ship's holoterminal. Sometimes it's a holoterminal (it will say "Use the holoterminal" or similar) on a planet somewhere. (Notably for certain missions on Belsavis, but it's not the only one.)

Yep, this happened to my SW too. The fix they usually tell you to try first is to reset the mission, or to try going directly to Belsavis after you finish it (NOT Section X) - the cut scene might trigger and properly complete then.

However, when I had this issue, the only thing that eventually helped was Customer Service, who manually advanced my SW past the cut scene and into the next mission assignment. So if you have not submitted an in-game bug report or emailed SWTOR customer support you may want to do so.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero