Boba Fett look alike

Samkrow_

On 10/18/2023 at 1:25 AM, ReKabNad said:

Right then, let's try this!  Here's what I've got so far for Modern Boba Fett (i.e. Refurbished Armor from The Mandalorian Season 2.)

The "recipe" as it were:

HEAD: Infamous Bounty Hunter, Dark Green & Deep Red Dye
CHEST: Ri'Kan's Chestguard, Woodland Green & Yellow Dye
WRIST: Infamous Bounty Hunter, Stock Color
HANDS: Infamous Bounty Hunter, Stock Color
WAIST: Imperial Field Agent, Guardian Bronze & Dark Blue Dye (Only the Bronze shows up on the buckle.)
LEGS: Ri'Kan's Greaves, Light Orange Primary Dye
FEET: Desert Weapons Master, Emperor's Hand Light Gray & Dark Gray Dye (Only the secondary color shows up.)
WEAPON: Since my Bounty Hunter is a Powertech, he's stuck using a single pistol at the moment until I take the time to go through Secondary Combat Styles and pick one. So right now I'm using the pistol that's "Inspired By" Boba Fett's Rifle. 

Planned changes:
--Wrists switched to Mandalorian Nomad when I buy them, they're a bit closer match to Boba's.
--Boots changed to Carth Onasi's if/when I can obtain them from the GTN (or the Cartel Marketplace if the Powers That Be decide to make the outfit available again.)
--Legs will be changed to Freelance Hunter, I think it's called, if/when I obtain Carth Onasi's Boots.

One thing I like about this in-game version, versus the actual real costume in the shows: He actually still has his codpiece armor!  What the heck happened to it? The shows have so far not revealed its fate! 🤔

I have spoken. :csw_fett:

SWTORModernBobaFettComparison1.jpg

SWTORModernBobaFettComparison3.jpg

SWTORModernBobaFettComparison2.jpg

Dude, that's awesome

It looks close enough to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And time now to reveal my version of the "Definitive" Original Trilogy Boba Fett!  I based mine on the armor's appearance in Return of the Jedi, but you can just as easily base it on Empire Strikes Back by changing some dyes. 

HEAD: Infamous Bounty Hunter, Dark Green & Deep Red Dye
CHEST: Headhunter's Body Armor (Rishi Reputation Vendor, requires Hero Standing) dyed Dark Green & Deep Brown (although Dark Green & Medium or Light Green would be more accurate to ROTJ, I had a ton of these dyes, so that's what I used.)
WRISTS: Mandalorian Nomad, dyed Dark Red & Light Red (only the primary dye will show up, so make sure that one's the color you want when dying these gauntlets.)
HANDS: Infamous Bounty Hunter, which I accidentally left the wrong color. Will find the correct Dye in a bit.
WAIST: Skiff Guard's Belt, Stock color.
LEGS: Unshakable Trooper, Stock color.
FEET: Carth Onasi's Boots, Defender's White & Pale Yellow Dye

Why Onasi's Boots when the game has the "real" Boba Fett Boots?  Because those things clip with the legs, and you can't change the color of the knee armor.  Boba Fett's kneepads are NOT silver! 🙄

And because I know there's at least one player that will ask, YES the jetpack works when using both Rocket Boost and Recharge & Reload, pics attached! 

This costume is WAAAAY harder to put together than it needs to be, especially getting colors of things to match.  Total pain in the codpiece!  And... I'm spent! :csw_fett:

SWTORClassicBobaFettComparison3.jpg

SWTORClassicBobaFettComparison2.jpg

SWTORClassicBobaFett4.jpg

SWTORClassicBobaFett5.jpg

SWTORClassicBobaFett3.jpg

SWTORClassicBobaFett8.jpg

SWTORClassicBobaFett10.jpg

Edited by ReKabNad
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Shayddow said:

It would be good if the game offered the pants as depicted in the movie version - with what looks like "bikini" shorts overlayed on the regular pants for extra protection.  That is the major difference between the two.

I have not yet found Pilot's Cargo Pants (the type Boba wears) that have the codpiece armor as well.  But the style guides for this game don't seem to be complete, so I don't know if they exist and I just haven't found them, or if they simply don't exist in the game at all. 🤷‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 5:20 PM, ReKabNad said:

Just found this excellent recreation of Boba Fett's revamped armor from Season 2 of The Mandalorian

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/srqome/there_are_many_boba_fett_outfits_this_one_is_mine/

There could possibly be a better chest style, maybe, I don't know.  But otherwise, dude nailed it! :csw_fett:

The issue with this one is the massive splotch of yellow on the back whe you dye it.

On 12/11/2023 at 6:48 AM, Razdek said:

The issue with this one is the massive splotch of yellow on the back whe you dye it.

Oh, you mean the backpack that's built into it?  Yeah, that's why I used a different Chest Style for my Modern Boba Fett.