I Really Miss A Particular Decoration

WorldSmasher

I would like very much for this decoration to be added to the Cartel Market in the Decorations category, Arrangement: Cafe Table. Maybe it could go for 190 to 200 CCs?

EDIT:

What I liked about them was that they fit on the Floor medium spots, which means you can make settings that feel kind of like a cafe/bar.

I would also like more arrangements like that one. The Zakuul party tables are nice, but they need forth stool. Maybe BW could make a Zakuul Party Table variant called the Zakuul Cafe Table, and that one can have the forth stool.

I hope that with the Manaan SH coming out, there well be more Selkath themed furnishings, including Manaan Cafe Tables....

Edited by WorldSmasher

The cafe table is a nice decoration. If they released single versions of the various stools that fit in Small or Medium Narrow hooks, you would be able to create something similar on your own.

Honestly though, most of the strongholds I tour are large collections of seating areas. Sitting around in a computer room, sitting around in a temple, and most often sitting around in a cantina. I hope we get more functional decorations in the future -- utility decos like a heroic mission terminal and uprising terminal, interactive decos like slot machines and Pazaak tables, and practical decos like fueling stations and food vending machines.

It's not just the cafe table by itself, it's a whole arrangement. Stools are included. I already make settings with cafe tables and stools, but then there's no place left for me to put personnel standing around the cafe tables, because the stools are taking up those slots.....

All of those sitting areas, and no one able to sit.... *sigh*