Server not responding.

ChristHenk

I just installed Swtor on a new computer and when I try to start up the game and log in, it says "Server Not Responding". What does it mean? It doesn't seem to be any updates or anything right now.

I was really looking forward to play this game with good graphics for once.

I just installed Swtor on a new computer and when I try to start up the game and log in, it says "Server Not Responding". What does it mean? It doesn't seem to be any updates or anything right now.

I was really looking forward to play this game with good graphics for once.

I am guessing you have Win10 A.U. 1703 ( my pc's got the same error after AU.) so search for that or roll back to prior edition or uninstall all those updates. Search this forum for c7 error and on support from ea.com regarding SWTOR.

Edited by IntegrationArch

I am guessing you have Win10 A.U. 1703 ( my pc's got the same error after AU.) so search for that or roll back to prior edition or uninstall all those updates. Search this forum for c7 error and on support from ea.com regarding SWTOR.

Ok, how do I find out what version of Win10 I have? All I can find says Windows 10 Home.

And how do I do that? This pc came with McAfee.
Um ... RTFM? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I don't have McAfee, so can't tell you how to do this. First thing would be to look in the "help" menu in the software, and find how to allow a program through.

Another option would be to (temproarily) shut it down, and see if that helps. (Maybe an option when you right-click the McAfee icon in your system tray. My Firewall has a "snooze for 5 mins" option, and my AV has a "stop antivirus" option when I right-click their icons.) Though if "stopping" McAfee helps, you will still need to figure out how to allow the launcher and swtor programs through, so you don't have to leave your computer vulnerable while you play.

Um ... RTFM? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I don't have McAfee, so can't tell you how to do this. First thing would be to look in the "help" menu in the software, and find how to allow a program through.

Another option would be to (temproarily) shut it down, and see if that helps. (Maybe an option when you right-click the McAfee icon in your system tray. My Firewall has a "snooze for 5 mins" option, and my AV has a "stop antivirus" option when I right-click their icons.) Though if "stopping" McAfee helps, you will still need to figure out how to allow the launcher and swtor programs through, so you don't have to leave your computer vulnerable while you play.

I honestly don't think it is the AV. I've tried shutting down everything in it, but nothing works. SWTOR is up right? The servers are available?