The SWTOR Communities

This thread should not provoke anyone nor do I want to offend anyone, I just want to read others opinions.

:)

Hey guys,

I am playing this game since 2011 and have a more or less simple question. Do you think that the different communites in SWTOR (some are connected to each other, so be free to write in which community you think you are most participating in) have different temperaments?

My experiences are that PvP players (OF COURSE NOT EVERYONE, MAYBE NOT EVEN THE MAJORITY) are the most "emotional" group of players, followed by the raid PvE players. I don't know much about the RP community because I would say that I belong to the stronghold community which I think is the most "lovliest" one in our SWTOR community. The people in the stronghold forum seem to be the most calm and sympathic ones. Of course I could be completly wrong.

So what do you think? Are there differences between the communites in connection to keeping calm, behaviour, way of speaking etc.?

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

And to all the US citizens: happy 4th July in few days! In Germany we don't have/need that patriotism overload but it is interesting to see how other nations handle that!

Simple answer. Yes.

I have been playing on and off since 2011 as well. But each time I log into Ebon Hawk, I find a different environment. This is my first time really going into the community instead of just with my own clique. But that alone is what fuels my answer. I had a clique. That means that just like in any community, there are cells with different tolerances and temperaments.

Of course there are, and there are different temperaments within each community.

Heck, one player may seem like two different people depending upon what they are doing at a given time.

They might seem like giant jerk if a PvP match is not going well, but that same person might be complimentary towards everyone if they are looking at how people have decorated their strongholds or outfitted their characters.

Edited by Mithros

PvPers are always more intense types of people, they want to beat others at the game. PvEers are just more relaxed, thats why they play PvE and not PvP.

Generalizations of course, we all know PvEers who are bat **** crazy