The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Show off Your Funny Screen Caps

Venn_Dras

I'm sure you're all familiar with the show off your character thread floating around, but what about those moments during the game that leave you shaking your head and laughing? Were you lucky enough to get a screen grab? Post it here!

I came across this little gem playing my big ol' macho bounty hunter during the last conversation with Theron in SOR.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TftIBgms8fZkRtUVVtWkwxUEU/view

Notice anything?

Come on Bioware, you could have at least given Theron a rock to stand on like you did for the dwarves in Dragon Age: Inquisition!

Edited by Venn_Dras

Knight: I see you've found another pragmatist.

Senya: Stow the chatter. Prove you can fight!

[camera pulls out dramatically, showing all three lightsaber-wielders glaring heroically at something just offscreen--]

Director: CUT!

Lana: Ugh, what went wrong THIS time?

Knight: Was it my frown? I bet it was my frown. Sometimes I pull off a death glare, other times my face goes on strike and does its own thing. Or it looks that way. It's the lighting, I swear, not me!

Director: Senya.

Senya: Yes?

Director: YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BLINK, DANG IT! [sigh] Also, [knight], reign your face back in. That was definitely a O_o face, not a heroic glare.

Knight: IT'S THE LIGHTING! REALLY!

Director: Now we've gotta reset the whole thing from the beginning...

[everyone groans]

Director: Okay, places everyone. [facepalm] From the top...

...cue me resetting the chapter because the cutscene immediately went into a fight, no chance to escape out of it. Oh well. (I did eventually get the screenshot without Senya blinking.)

Edited by Jagaimee