Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

guys you need to relax in solo que

AlCorazon

I would like to address the angry people in solo que...

If a person is focused by 3 arsenal mercs and a sin, he can't survive and put out tons of dps, just not possible...

So take it lightly and pls stop the angry talk! :) Insulting other people's relatives and wishing a deadly disease upon them, could be bad for karma!

Edited by AlCorazon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a person is focused by 3 arsenal mercs and a sin, he can't survive and put out tons of dps, just not possible...

So take it lightly and pls stop the angry talk! :) Insulting other people's relatives and wishing a deadly disease upon them, could be bad for karma!

It's all about the e-pen. The toxicity is exactly why ranked PVP is in the state it's in and people complain it doesn't pop enough. Not all ranked players are AssO's, but a fair amount are and they drive people away with their BS. Besides, ranked has very little credibility anymore because ranking are so effected by outside influences and unfair practices like win-trading. The good and honest Ranked players suffer for it, which really isn't fair because they are playing in good faith.

I understand to a degree why people take ranked seriously, but it's never OK to throw out personal insults.

And, ranked is indeed affected by unfair practices. Last night I had a situation two games in a row wherein a player was either purposely trying to throw the match for the opposing side or was controlled by a bot or something to get GC. In both matches she walked into the middle of the map and proceeded to let herself get killed (she did around 5000 dmg both matches). Obviously we told her to leave and accused her of throwing the match, but none of us lobbed the kind of vitriol at her that I experienced two weeks ago when I entered a ranked match with my Sorc DPS. I was basically flamed out. Some people treat this game's ranked PVP as if it's at the level of LOL, DOTA 2 or WOW, which it clearly isn't even remotely close to. It's just ridiculous.

Also, what really surprises me now is the toxicity I see in regs compared to when I left the game in early 2014. No one likes to lose, but a surprisingly large number of people expect to always win, even when facing a double premade, and express this unrealistic expectation very rudely and vociferously (and of course it's never their fault).

These cancerous little ***** dont quite understand that they are the reason people don't que yolos. Can't blame millennials tho, it was their parents doing a ****tastic job of parenting that did it. Society says we cannot hold them accountable, we have to give them what they believe they are entitled to as we attempt to discuss when them how to act, same as we do a 2 year old.

These cancerous little ***** dont quite understand that they are the reason people don't que yolos. Can't blame millennials tho, it was their parents doing a ****tastic job of parenting that did it. Society says we cannot hold them accountable, we have to give them what they believe they are entitled to as we attempt to discuss when them how to act, same as we do a 2 year old.

This guy gets it :cool:

Old news, ranked will be ranked. You can't start a revolution on a kindergarten school yard.

You can dole out some much needed discipline though. Some of these little abominations need a good long sit in the corner.

Edited by DsevenO

The main reason I stopped ranked... That amount of toxic trash talk and bullying is just not worth it because I don't play a game to get stressed out. I have a job for that.

Lots of folk on the red eclipse stopped queing because of this and let me tell you, at the start of season 8 solo que was much better because it had a large variety of players in que. Now ? It's full of tards. There aren't as many people in que in que and they awlays beg others on imp fleet chat to que solo. it's so funny. I wonder if they realize that they have contributed to the que emptying out like that. I guess not. ;)

I found that playing solo ranked with chat turned off helps a lot. When you finish, you turn it on and move on to do other things.

It's all about the e-pen. The toxicity is exactly why ranked PVP is in the state it's in and people complain it doesn't pop enough. Not all ranked players are AssO's, but a fair amount are and they drive people away with their BS. Besides, ranked has very little credibility anymore because ranking are so effected by outside influences and unfair practices like win-trading. The good and honest Ranked players suffer for it, which really isn't fair because they are playing in good faith.

rank has been mega toxic and sparsely populated ever since it went 4v4. That is what ruined -everything-.

You do realize that millenials get paid less, work more, and have a lower unemployment than babyboomers right? Seriously, **** with that nonsensical right wing crapaganda. Seriously, look where its gotten you guys.

Back ON TOPIC. This kind of toxic angry antisocial sociopathic attitude is exactly what the OP is talking about in the first place. :rolleyes:

Edited by mmmbuddah

You do realize that millenials get paid less, work more, and have a lower unemployment than babyboomers right? Seriously, **** with that nonsensical right wing crapaganda.

as a millennial and recovering snowflake, I find that hard to believe

Edited by Hoppinswtor

You do realize that millenials get paid less, work more, and have a lower unemployment than babyboomers right? Seriously, **** with that nonsensical right wing crapaganda. Seriously, look where its gotten you guys.

Short version: "I'm a victim".

This is what people loathe. And then you proceed to throw around ad hominems and fallacious accusations of "right wing" this, and "fascist" that. BTW, babyboomers are in their 70's. Your reference is less than irrelevant.

as a millennial and recovering snowflake, I find that hard to believe

When a tree falls in the woods, it still makes a sound, even if you don't hear it. :)

Short version: "I'm a victim".

This is what people loathe. And then you proceed to throw around ad hominems and fallacious accusations of "right wing" this, and "fascist" that. BTW, babyboomers are in their 70's. Your reference is less than irrelevant.

Not really, because it is mostly them that are throwing around the insults at millenials. And this false notion that millenials are lazy enititled brats comes from them, I see things without a cheeto filter on the other hand. Stating facts does not make you a victim, it makes you a normal human being stating data that, whether or not you or anyone else believes it, is true.

What the OP was talking about in the first place was aggressive sociopaths , not millenials, the only one that opened that bottle was you.

Edited by mmmbuddah

The main reason I stopped ranked... That amount of toxic trash talk and bullying is just not worth it because I don't play a game to get stressed out. I have a job for that.

Lots of folk on the red eclipse stopped queing because of this and let me tell you, at the start of season 8 solo que was much better because it had a large variety of players in que. Now ? It's full of tards. There aren't as many people in que in que and they awlays beg others on imp fleet chat to que solo. it's so funny. I wonder if they realize that they have contributed to the que emptying out like that. I guess not. ;)

I found that playing solo ranked with chat turned off helps a lot. When you finish, you turn it on and move on to do other things.

Ah, now I understand why so many 248 are present in regs ;) (on Red Eclipse myself)

Not really, because it is mostly them that are throwing around the insults at millenials. And this false notion that millenials are lazy enititled brats comes from them

A dubious claim. I hear the same complaint about millennials from millennials.

I see things without a cheeto filter on the other hand. Stating facts does not make you a victim, it makes you a normal human being stating data that, whether or not you or anyone else believes it, is true.

You've proven my point. You know nothing of my or anyone else's political leanings, yet you immediately go to the lazy reactionary tactic that anyone who is critical of you is a Trump supporter. With regard to data, I haven't seen you present any. I've heard you claim that you're worse off than your great grandfather; that's possibly true. So are the rest of us. Get used to the new normal.

What the OP was talking about in the first place was aggressive sociopaths , not millenials, the only one that opened that bottle was you.

Straw man. I did no such thing. At any rate, this is boring and way off topic. We can agree that ranked has a major toxicity problem. Just please god don't tell me it has a "toxic masculinity" problem. I just ate.

Edited by DsevenO

I totally agree. Ranked is not all about farming numbers. Any experienced player should know that the one who's being focused on your team will have to pop defensives to stay alive as long as he can, instead of dps'ing. He is actually doing your team a favor "tanking" while the rest of you can focus your target. Give the guy some credit next time. Being the first target is the worst gameplay.

You do realize that millenials get paid less, work more, and have a lower unemployment than babyboomers right? Seriously, **** with that nonsensical right wing crapaganda. Seriously, look where its gotten you guys

Not sure how telling facts about millennials is "right wing". I know plenty of left winger that also think millennials are lazy and entitled.

Also gonna need a legit source on your claim please.

Did Trump promise to fix yolo queue? If no, then why is this becoming a political thread?

This is the state of this community. Chat words hurt feelers and makes pvp not fun for you? I'm not buying it. Crap balance, poor use of the ELO system, and galactic command grind make for a poor pvp experience. Not toxic players. Turn your damn chat off if it hurts your feelings.

And honestly, queue 4s. You all drag out the solo queue because you're all in the everyone wants a trophy category but won't make a 4s team. You too heavy to carry? C'mon meow. No trolls, no hackers, no excuses other than team a is better than team b. But that's not what you want, is it? Just queue, hope for a better team based on RNG, and pray to RNGesus for trophies.

Did Trump promise to fix yolo queue? If no, then why is this becoming a political thread?

This is the state of this community. Chat words hurt feelers and makes pvp not fun for you? I'm not buying it. Crap balance, poor use of the ELO system, and galactic command grind make for a poor pvp experience. Not toxic players. Turn your damn chat off if it hurts your feelings.

And honestly, queue 4s. You all drag out the solo queue because you're all in the everyone wants a trophy category but won't make a 4s team. You too heavy to carry? C'mon meow. No trolls, no hackers, no excuses other than team a is better than team b. But that's not what you want, is it? Just queue, hope for a better team based on RNG, and pray to RNGesus for trophies.

Is someone proposing that we stifle your first amendment rights? If you get off on trolling people in ranked and berating people because they didn't reroll merc like every other scrub, then more power to you. Are the rest of us supposed to like it though? Is it acceptable behaviour for a game people pay to play?

Also, what really surprises me now is the toxicity I see in regs compared to when I left the game in early 2014. No one likes to lose, but a surprisingly large number of people expect to always win, even when facing a double premade, and express this unrealistic expectation very rudely and vociferously (and of course it's never their fault).

I was really put off by the people who played this game when I first started PVP. People would flame me for not having PVP gear in regs, which doesn't make sense. The only way to get the gear was by playing regs! The immaturity among PVP'ers is just amazing. It's specially hard core in ranked; the social retard masonry.

A dubious claim. I hear the same complaint about millennials from millennials.

You've proven my point. You know nothing of my or anyone else's political leanings, yet you immediately go to the lazy reactionary tactic that anyone who is critical of you is a Trump supporter. With regard to data, I haven't seen you present any. I've heard you claim that you're worse off than your great grandfather; that's possibly true. So are the rest of us. Get used to the new normal.

Straw man. I did no such thing. At any rate, this is boring and way off topic. We can agree that ranked has a major toxicity problem. Just please god don't tell me it has a "toxic masculinity" problem. I just ate.

Your assumption level is through the roof. Proven by that last sentence. And just because the situation is bad, does not mean you should accept it. That is just a ridiculous lazy way of thinking. As for data do a little bit of research from reputable non neo conservative sites, and look at my link below, and youll get the truth. And when I say cheeto colored glasses, doesnt necessarily mean trump supporter, but someone who sees the world like he does.

Edited by mmmbuddah

Not sure how telling facts about millennials is "right wing". I know plenty of left winger that also think millennials are lazy and entitled.

Also gonna need a legit source on your claim please.

Those "facts" are not facts.

Your Link

And there is PLENTY of data to back it up.

And a short video for people that believe alternative facts like millenials are super lazy.

Edited by mmmbuddah

Your assumption level is through the roof. Proven by that last sentence. And just because the situation is bad, does not mean you should accept it. That is just a ridiculous lazy way of thinking. As for data do a little bit of research from reputable non neo conservative sites, and look at my link below, and youll get the truth. And when I say cheeto colored glasses, doesnt necessarily mean trump supporter, but someone who sees the world like he does.

I've never been on the side of accepting toxic behaviour. Not sure where you'e getting that nonsense, or that I'm subsequently guilty of lazy thinking. How my last sentence proves otherwise is a mystery.

Making the assumption that I get any information, let alone a small amount, from "neo-conservative sites" is you doubling down on your previously lazy assumptions. Though I suspect your version of a "reputable" source of information is anything that provides you with confirmation bias.

And you end this all off with the most obfuscatory statement possible. Saying that you weren't really calling me (or others who disagree with you) a Trump supporter is disingenuous at best, and straight up dishonest at worst. If you're going to make broad accusations/defamatory comments, at least stick by them.

Your futile attempts to prove each other wrong are boring and this topic has been derailed into the ground. Please revive pleas to the community to stop being toxic and calling you names when then they think you ruined their ELO. Please, it's way more entertaining to read.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.