The Community Seer/Corruption Challenge...

Bristol

It'll be nice and educational to see expert BW players tackle MM Ops effectively under the new "Target DPS" regime. Players can learn how Gunnery, Telekinesis, and Sharpshooter should be played in a variety of challenging encounters. Edited by mike_carton

It'll be nice and educational to see expert BW players tackle MM Ops effectively under the new "Target DPS" regime. Players can learn how Gunnery, Telekinesis, and Sharpshooter should be played in a variety of challenging encounters.

I don't think every spec should be able to do all MM ops. And I certainly don't think 4 of the same class and spec should be able to clear all MM ops (as Arsenal was basically able to do up until now). MM ops are something that everyone involved should be flexible in terms of beating, swapping toons, switching specs, etc. in order to complete the content.

I'm sure there are some groups out there that can do it (Failure, It's Lit) with basically any group composition, and I wouldn't be surprised if they set that as the new goal for themselves if they get bored, but saying that every spec should be able to clear every MM boss without anyone needing to change at all just seems a little absurd to me. If that was the case, there would be literally no reason to play the harder rotation classes (Carnage or Anni instead of Lightning or Arsenal).

You guys just start playing Sage/Sorc healer's or something? They have been nerfing us for 5 years. This is nothing new for us. Although I will admit that we have had it pretty good for a year and a half or so, although you had to know this was coming, no? That sage/sorc nerf train is never late!

I can only speak for myself when I say this but I could care less how they nerf them. I will adapt. 85% of this game imo comes down to your skill with you spec and has nothing at all to do with the gear you have on or the nerfs/buffs they implement. So stop complaining and adapt.

Can we copy and paste this over to the PvP forums?