The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ghost Revan Companion

You know how in Kotor the ghosts of dead sith can attack you and be defeated by you. I'd like for Revan's ghost to accompany my Jedi Knight into battle. Revan may have developed a personality for this game that I don't like, but he is still my favorite EU character. Why isn't he helping my alliance? He cares so much about defeating the emperor I'm surprised he wasn't there from the start. If Bioware decided to do this, I would want him to be cool instead of a guy who just keeps shouting I am Revan. Bioware made Malgus cool before throwing him away in a random flashpoint, I know they can make Revan awesome again. If you really think this is out of the question, can we at least get the jedi exile?

you will NEVER get important story characters as companions EVER

that being said , you will most likely see him again as he is one of the two persons who know how to exist outside the human shell , and he is a skilled force sensitive that achieved balance in the force

but NO , characters like : Tenebrae , Satele , Revan are too important to be used as " trash sellers " for everyone