Looking for a guild!

Taroth

Hi! I'm a returning player looking for a guild to join.

First, a bit about me. I'm a long time MMO player. I cleared all content (except 40man Naxx) from release to WOTLK. I did everything in the first 3 expansions of LOTRO, I also was a guild leader at launch of a sith guild in SWTOR - we cleared everything except the end of Hutt Cartel. I've come back to the game several times, but haven't stayed.

What I have:

Empire: Sith Sorc (70), Sith Marauder (55), Sith Jugg (55), Merc

Republic: Jedi Sentinel (55)

I've done raids on the sorc (heals and DPS), mara and jugg (MT).

I play much more casually now but I enjoy leveling in this game and would level any class you want me to play (that Jugg was leveled and geared in 5 days during the Hutt Cartel and tanked S&V on its 6th day).

What I am looking for:

My ideal guild is a group of players that enjoys all types of content, but primarily engages in OPS and isn't afraid of PvP. I don't need to be in a NiM guild, but I'd be willing to join provided I'm given the chance to work off the rust from such a long break. You have fun playing the game, but aren't hardcore- you get stuff done on raid nights, but no one gets upset. You might even have a few friendly raid members that you keep around because they are cool people, even though everyone knows they don't really pull their weight. I'm on EST and can make just about any day work for gaming.

TLDR: I am looking for a group of good people and I don't mind wiping in raids.

Contact me here on the forums. I'm on the Ebon Hawk currently, but have enough creds to transfer my whole roster.

Hi! I'm a returning player looking for a guild to join.

First, a bit about me. I'm a long time MMO player. I cleared all content (except 40man Naxx) from release to WOTLK. I did everything in the first 3 expansions of LOTRO, I also was a guild leader at launch of a sith guild in SWTOR - we cleared everything except the end of Hutt Cartel. I've come back to the game several times, but haven't stayed.

What I have:

Empire: Sith Sorc (70), Sith Marauder (55), Sith Jugg (55), Merc

Republic: Jedi Sentinel (55)

I've done raids on the sorc (heals and DPS), mara and jugg (MT).

I play much more casually now but I enjoy leveling in this game and would level any class you want me to play (that Jugg was leveled and geared in 5 days during the Hutt Cartel and tanked S&V on its 6th day).

What I am looking for:

My ideal guild is a group of players that enjoys all types of content, but primarily engages in OPS and isn't afraid of PvP. I don't need to be in a NiM guild, but I'd be willing to join provided I'm given the chance to work off the rust from such a long break. You have fun playing the game, but aren't hardcore- you get stuff done on raid nights, but no one gets upset. You might even have a few friendly raid members that you keep around because they are cool people, even though everyone knows they don't really pull their weight. I'm on EST and can make just about any day work for gaming.

TLDR: I am looking for a group of good people and I don't mind wiping in raids.

Contact me here on the forums. I'm on the Ebon Hawk currently, but have enough creds to transfer my whole roster.

Hello Taroth,

I am the guild leader of The Shadow Empire over on imp side and the head officer of Coordinating Confusion over on pub side in Jung Ma. Our guild is highly active (more so on Imp side) with around 3-20 people online at any time. We have over 500 members and we are a family friendly PvP/PvE/RP guild (basically everything). We are looking to start doing guild ops more and have a lot of people that are laid back about raids and PvP.

A lot of times we have members that also just like to level up their toons and if they need help any member is willing to do so. As a family friendly guild, we are open to everyone of every age and also welcome people to bring in the alts.

As for our guild perks, we have a Guild Flagship, fully unlocked Yavin 4 HQ stronghold, Discord server (free voice/texting app), Website, Guild Bank, and lots of members who are kind and helpful. If you would like to join us just give anyone a whisper on imps side and then we can invite you to our pub guild. (our pub guild is open to only those who are in our imp guild).

Please let me know if you have any questions. :)