The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Primeval Stalker set on direct sale!

Eshvara

Prettyyyyy pleaseee!!! It's so rare and expensive! And I don't think it has ever been brought back in reintroduced packs?

Please don't tell me it was available during the so many months I didn't play. I won't be able to handle it.:rak_03:

Prettyyyyy pleaseee!!! It's so rare and expensive! And I don't think it has ever been brought back in reintroduced packs?

Please don't tell me it was available during the so many months I didn't play. I won't be able to handle it.:rak_03:

Watch for the "Mid Rim Explorer's" Pack to come back. With a bit of luck, they'll relist the original packs for all the shipments later on in the summer, like they did last year. (And follow the advice of buying packs and selling them on the GTN without opening them to raise credits to buy the set.)

Watch for the "Mid Rim Explorer's" Pack to come back. With a bit of luck, they'll relist the original packs for all the shipments later on in the summer, like they did last year. (And follow the advice of buying packs and selling them on the GTN without opening them to raise credits to buy the set.)

It's an option, though I do prefer just to buy it outright rather than having to go through buying packs and selling them. also waiting for the timer to run out before anything! And then there's the chance of me spending the credits on something else.:rak_03: I've never been good with saving in game currency.:o

BUMP, The chest piece is one of the best by far!

I agree!!! I always feel so envious when I see people wearing it.:rak_06:

Edited by Eshvara

Why does everyone want everything at 500% less of a cost as a direct sale compared to what others have paid for?

Because people care about themselves, and when it isn't harmful to others, it doesn't matter! I mean Bioware puts these items in the store, they clearly want us to spend our pennies on them.

Might as well feed the beasts!:rak_03: