Outlander token & level achievements

KitKatDave

I was wondering if you get the prior level cap achievements when you create a character at 60 or 65 using the Outlander Token.

At this point, i have raised nearly every class to level 70, only excluding the Imperial Agent. The only time i used an agent was in the past when i had F2P status, so when i completed the story at level 50 i deleted it and started another class story.

Now that i am subscriber i just want to get each class to the new cap, however for the Agent i do not have the achievement of hitting level 55 (nor the ones beyond 55, obviously).

So this raises my question, if i use a token to start an Agent at level 65, will i automatically get the achievements of the 55 and 60 level caps, or do i actually need to train a character up to those points.

Edited by KitKatDave

I was wondering if you get the prior level cap achievements when you create a character at 60 or 65 using the Outlander Token.

At this point, i have raised nearly every class to level 70, only excluding the Imperial Agent. The only time i used an agent was in the past when i had F2P status, so when i completed the story at level 50 i deleted it and started another class story.

Now that i am subscriber i just want to get each class to the new cap, however for the Agent i do not have the achievement of hitting level 55 (nor the ones beyond 55, obviously).

So this raises my question, if i use a token to start an Agent at level 65, will i automatically get the achievements of the 55 and 60 level caps, or do i actually need to train a character up to those points.

In short answer: no the token doesn't count towards those particular achievements when you use directly