Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Can't log my character back into KotFE from character select screen

I started playing KotFE earlier and completed chapter one, then about 1 minute after chapter 2 started I had to log out. About 2 hours later, the character I was playing in KotFE can’t log in; the loading bar at the bottom is full but that as far is it will get. I can close the game and log in with my other characters just fine. I did a search and deleted the DiskCacheArena file and deleted the Bitraider folder so they both would rebuild. Nothing works. Any help appreciated. I do have the whole SWTOR backed up to an external drive, I could delete the current SWTOR and then copy the backed up one back over but I want to wait on that.

I deleted the SWTOR folder and then copied my backup of it back over to the PC and ran it. It updated to 5.2.2 but I still couldn’t log into my character. Guess I have to open an in game ticket on another character and explain the problem; I wonder how long it will take for the ticket to be looked at.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.