Eternity Vault bugged

scardera

There's a workaround in the bug section involving killing the Assassin in the first row last. I cannot verify that it works as I have not personally tried it. For ease of reference, the thread can be found here.

There's a workaround in the bug section involving killing the Assassin in the first row last. I cannot verify that it works as I have not personally tried it. For ease of reference, the thread can be found here.

yeash it worked for us but still an anoying bug...

Eww... as a healer, it'd be me delaying- is this the result of 'fixing' the achievement- they can re-break it in that case because that's just annoying. This is majorly bugging out an Operation that most people can run and is the best one to introduce people to Ops. This needs an out of cycle patch.

Eww... as a healer, it'd be me delaying- is this the result of 'fixing' the achievement- they can re-break it in that case because that's just annoying. This is majorly bugging out an Operation that most people can run and is the best one to introduce people to Ops. This needs an out of cycle patch.

I agree. However the reality is I have rarely seen them ever do an out of cycle patch. They will usually only do so if it is an absolutely game-breaking bug most are experiencing. I've seen them leave plenty of exploits in and say "we'll fix it next patch and if anyone uses it between now and then we'll suspend people". Long story short, good luck with getting an out of cycle fix.