Cartel coins

peterhine

When i look up how to get cartel coins besides subbing and the key i dont get any results so i was wonderin if anyone knew how u would do that obvs not hacks but actual reasons?

Some achievements can earn you 20 cartel coins, such as completing your starting planet and chapters

Walmart and Bestbuy have 2400cc cards for $20. But I don't know if you feel like paying real money for this game.

Easiest thing to do is to beat the class storys on the first planet for every class on every server; doing that nets you 2-3k coins. And skipping the conversations via spacebar lets you do the first planet in 1-2 hours.

Edited by DarkLordSato

Walmart and Bestbuy have 2400cc cards for $20. But I don't know if you feel like paying real money for this game.

Easiest thing to do is to beat the class storys on the first planet for every class on every server; doing that nets you 2-3k coins. And skipping the conversations via spacebar lets you do the first planet in 1-2 hours.

And if you are a subscriber, you'll be able to sprint and get a speeder earlier than F2P players, meaning you may finish in 30 minutes (if you don't do side quests)

There are a few other ways to get CCs:

-Be active on the forums. You already have the first step done and that is put your referral link in your signature, now all you need to do is reply to threads and try to be helpful, some people might use it.

-Farm beginner planets. This is long and tedious, I don't recommend it. Basically you will do every classes's starting planet on every server which will give you 20 CCs every time you complete the story on that planet (only once per class) and you will do this for every server. This will add up to about 3k CCs, but it will take anywhere between 30 minutes and 2 hours per story (depending on if you skip side quests and dialogue).

-Occasionally, Bioware hands out free CCs to anyone that signed up to receive news on SWTOR.

When i look up how to get cartel coins besides subbing and the key i dont get any results so i was wonderin if anyone knew how u would do that obvs not hacks but actual reasons?

The simplest thing to do is to buy them in-game. (I think you have to set that up in the "store" on this website, but I forget.)

I only mention this because no one else did and I can't tell if you are aware of it.

But if you do decide to go the referral link route, do not put the link in your posts.

Keep the links in your sig.

Put it in your post and people will report it and your post, or at least the link, will get deleted.

I do not know whether there is much referral link activity these days, but it can't hurt. Takes a minute to set it up in your sig and then every time you post it will be there for any interested parties.

But you can always just buy them if you really want some now.

Edited by Mithros

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.