Selecting Level of Dark Side Corruption to Display

WorldSmasher

How about, in your character window, instead of just a toggle to turn on or off the dark side corruption on your character, how about a toggle that lets you chose what level of dark side corruption to show, including "off?"

So, for example, your character has made it to level 3 on the Dark Side scale. But you don't like the way your toon looks with dark side 3 corruption. How about, where we toggle on and off your helmet, you can also choose what level of dark side corruption to show?

Let's say your character has made it to Dark Side level 4 on the dark side scale, then you can chose to display dark side level 2 instead of level 4.

What if your toon made it to level 5 on the dark side scale? Then you can chose to display no dark side corruption (Off) or any level up to level 5.

But what if your character's Dark Side scale went back from level 4 to level 3? Then you can still display level 4 dark side corruption, even if you're all the way back to level one on the dark side scale.

I'm super sleepy, as I write this. I hope it made sense. You do you all think?

I've been dreaming of this since the start of the game, being able to pick your amount of Dark Side corruption. The orange-hued eyes are really nice and the only thing that comes close to it in the character creator is the Bright Yellow Eyes option, but that again is only available to Humans and Cyborgs, so this would be an ideal solution for all the other species that can't use Bright Yellow Eyes.