Sunday night 8m HM ops group LF tank 2Dps PUB

Nirumial

My guild is putting together a group for progression HM ops some have done it before some haven't but we are looking to take it pretty seriously and put forth attempts every Sunday night starting this Sunday the 18th. The raid times are going to be primarily 7-10 or 8-11 pm EST

We are looking for a few people to fill a couple spots

1. Main tank

2 DPS any classes will be fine

We aren't really looking to do this for gearing as we are all over what drops from HM Ops. We ask that the dps can put out at least 8k dummy dps over kill for most fights but the first ops we are shooting for is SnV HM and styrack is a pretty hefty dps check.

If your interested in either the MT spot or one of the dps spots and want more info you can leave me a message here or hit me up in game on Nirumial or Nivian pub side toons or contact Xukon in game who is helping me set this up.

You do not have to leave your guild or join our guild but you can if you want we are just looking to put a solid group together to do HM ops every Sunday starting with SnV

Still looking for a tank and 1 dps if your interested or want more info contact Nirumial or Nivian my pub side toons or Xukon pub side who is helping me put this together.

We might change this Sunday to The Rakghoul boss in HM to do it while its going on we will take a vote when we got the group complete.

Like i said before you don't have to leave your guild to join but your more then welcome to join ours if you want we are just trying to put a solid group together that can run consistantly on Sunday nights for achievements and just having fun running some of the harder content in the game.

Oh and if you don't think you can't make every sunday but can meet the dps requirements theres probably going to be times when someone cant make it and we will need fill ins hit me up in game and let me know you would be interested and i can add you to my friends list so if we need someone and your online i can ask. This goes for any role you might be interested in.