Well, the communication has certainly improved, therefore I am back.

ZionHalcyon

Howdy to all those who loved me, loved to hate me, or just plan don't give a sith.

Just got back into the game after a year off, and liking the QoL improvements. Not much has changed with regards to the story (no surprise there), but I return with some more managed expectations, and a more mellow attitude.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope the level of communication continues - this is the level I always demanded for the game, and now that they have a new producer who is supporting it, I'll be here as long as they can keep consistent with it. Appreciate the new direction, and can anyone point me to a decent guild on Harbinger? :rak_03:

Howdy to all those who loved me, loved to hate me, or just plan don't give a sith.

Just got back into the game after a year off, and liking the QoL improvements. Not much has changed with regards to the story (no surprise there), but I return with some more managed expectations, and a more mellow attitude.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope the level of communication continues - this is the level I always demanded for the game, and now that they have a new producer who is supporting it, I'll be here as long as they can keep consistent with it. Appreciate the new direction, and can anyone point me to a decent guild on Harbinger? :rak_03:

:rak_02: i'll bite. who what? :jawa_confused:

Edited by Rion_Starkiller