Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Legacy Unlocks for Increased Difficulty

MikeTheDuke

I am running through a new character and have been realising it is very easy and unless you are just not paying any attention I would say it is very difficult to get killed.

I am suggesting that there is some Legacy unlocks, which are usable buffs that can hinder the character. Like no out of combat healing, or consuming one of the manner food items sold at Cantinas which boost out of combat healing, could be the only way to heal. So all healing abilities do not work (only Med Packs, Med Units) and those food stuffs are the only things to provide healing out of combat.

On top of that environmental dangers, there are hazardous waters and places around the galaxy but unless you are standing directly in them they do not seem to provide that much of a threat. Planets like Quesh, it is toxic the air, force players to wear a mask or suffer the slow damage that the environment, even places like Hoth and Ilum and their bitter cold, the heat extremes while on Tatooine. Each of these should require the player to seek appropriate aid to navigate these worlds. This can also be included as a planetary legacy unlock to make each planet that is supposed to be a dangerous environment to be that.

These can also provide special Achievements to play an entire story while navigating the traps of no out of combat healing except through proper means (like the food or the med packs) or the planets surviving the planet without using protection on Quesh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.