Stronghold of the Month (SHotM) - Harbinger

Quintain

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The contest is on!

We have enough to make it worthwhile. But please continue to spread the word, and encourage your friends to participate (if they have a nice SH).

It would be great if we can get enough traction to get the devs and producers to notice!

Glindo's Lair of Shadows

Can we enter more that one? If so Say'ra's Marketplace Cantina too! Both on Harb.

Glindo's Lair of Shadows is on Dromund Kass :)

Say'ra's Marketplace Cantina on Tatooine :)

Edited by tinwomanofoz
Missing Planet

I am extending the entry deadline through Friday, June 23rd.

Also, i will send PM's to each entrant, but I need to get a bronze key from each participant to make the judging easier. I will be online each night this week from 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central for this process. The easiest way to find me will be to search for Night's Radiance (Guild Name) on republic side and then whisper to me. Again, I will send PM to each entrant with these details.

I have two nicely decorated strongholds but given the criteria, "something I might find in-game somewhere", I would like to enter one for now. Its an Imperial base with dioramas all over the place.

Queetz's Lair of Shadows at Yavin 4

My Nar Shadaa stronghold, Quazei's Republic Sanctuary, has a bit of sectional themes on it (i.e. Jedi Room, Zakuulan Room, Czerka Room, etc) so perhaps it can be entered in a future contest if this initiative gains traction.

Still a couple of days left to enter. I will be online between 8:00 PM and 9:00 PM Central on pub side for keys (Quin'tain). If you don't seem me immediately please give me a few minutes as I may be on another toon (keyrings are getting full).

Thanks to everyone who has entered and already provided a key.

Edited by Quintain

Updated entry list. If you have not yet provided a bronze key to your stronghold for judging, please do so as soon as you can. I will be on Quin'tain pub side from 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Just PM me and i will switch to a pub or imp toon with room on their key chain to accept the key.

Thank you everyone. Looking forward to the judging.

Good Luck!

Just to make sure I'm officially entered: Myrhiam's Coruscant Stronghold. You already have my key. I still have a few rooms to decorate, but they should be done on time!

Whew! Finished on time! I really wish I could decorate beyond 100%. I had to cut some corners :(