Oricon - Dread Roots and Prempted Signals

irrenarzt

Do I have to complete the Macrobinocular and Seeker Droid missions to get these two bonus missions to work? I'm not getting the message from my seeker droid and the coded transmitter isn't clickable when I go to the Heroic Area.

I've done Coruscant, Taris and Tat now for binoculars and seeker droid. I thought I'd finished Coruscant when I did Oricon earlier, but I might be remembering wrong.

I was doign them as dailies. I've got the other Oricon bonuses, these two won't work for me though.

Make sure you have the box checked to see exploration missions. I forgot to turn that on on some of my characters and when I was doing dailies on Oricon, recently, I noticed both of these missions were missing. Once I turned it on, I was able to do them.

• 6 years later...

None of these working for me either, I have both the Seeker Droid & the Macrobinocular's.  I've tried this in the past as well and I believe I finally gave up, this is also after having done all the Story Quests and also on Daily's as well.

On 6/8/2017 at 12:09 PM, irrenarzt said:

I was doign them as dailies. I've got the other Oricon bonuses, these two won't work for me though.

Yea same for me as well, their the only two remaining on Oricon and I was also doing them as Daily's.  I recently began trying again, and found another thread with the Clue you need to unlock something first shown here:

Oricon: Heroic mission: Preemptive Strike - Bonus: Scanning the Horizon - Bug Reports - SWTOR | Forums

"In the north section of the heroic area you will find a Coded Transmitter you are supposed to be able to click. The coded Transmitter is unclickable and not glowing. The Heroic mission is repeatable daily. I've tried to reset the mission. I've tried another character to try to do it. Always yields the same results that the Coded Transmitter isn't glowing (clickable)."

Seems this Terminal was only (clickable) for character's that previously already did [Story] & [Daily] Heroic 2+ both at least once previously...  

• Pre-Empted Signals seems the terminal is only clickable, after fully completing [Daily] Missions previously as this rewards the Bonus Quest. 
  • Dread Roots I'm still working on, and on my 2nd [Daily] attempt of False Paradise the Seeker Droid also was working... 

:csw_yoda:

Edited by Strathkin
Grammar