Seeking casual/organized guild

vDarkHelmet

I wrote this in the general server forum but thought I should have done it here.

I came back after a 2 year away stint . I went ahead and started fresh on this server because of the good population. I have been slow to join a guild even though the invites are certainly thrown in my face. I am looking for a casual but well organized group (Imperial) . I need help with how and where to gear and builds as I near 70.

Besides that I just would like someone to play the game with. I am a social player and if I dont find a decent guild, then I probably wont be around long. Voice comms are my only must have. Thanks for your consideration

Hi there! I was wondering if you'd like to consider The Crimson Order as your new home. We have recently transferred to this server and are actively seeking to build our PvE/Raid team along with our PvP side of the house, and all other aspects of gameplay. You can find out more about us at http://www.thecrimsonorder.com , or, check out our recruiting post here. Please feel free to contact me here, or ingame at Vaylen Darkstar if you have any questions. Looking forward to chatting with you!