PROBLEM FOUND: Windows 10 Microsoft Security Updates break EA SWTOR & BATTLEFRONT

Yeah I use Nividia with automatic windows 10 updates and don't have a problem

Doesn't mean anything.

I have an i7 3770k CPU 3.5 to 4.5 gightz, but leave it at 3.5 and Watercooled

ASUS: 4 Year Updated BIOS

EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid 11Gigs Memory, does everything beyond Ultra

Corsair Vengeance: 16 gigs at 1600 megahertz

Yes, their have been a a Lot of times as doing Programming where, Not only Windows 10, but also other versions have had Updates, then games or Internet, and other programs, etc, did not work, and i had to do PC Recovery with 10, or with this Windows 10 and other Windows OS's i have had to go through and erase and redownload any Updates til' i found the right one and delete it permanently.

I can go a Lot further in Technical stuff, but don't feel like writing/ typing everything down. In Win 10 though most people had to sign a contract to allow Updates at different times.

Edited by MandFlurry

So EA Battlefront on high end PC Windows 10 Home would not Login just now but it worked this earlier today. Rebooted no help.

:eek:

Then i just uninstalled the two June 2017 C+ executable and Adobe Flash update and

walla

back to stable gaming pc like it was for many months......

:D

Just want to get the message out to EA BW for debuggin consideration. I am afraid these problems have no "owner" .:mad:

I've had no problems with any "security updates", however, I have, so far, resisted accepting the "Creators Edition" update because of all the posts about problems with it.

P.s. i5-6600 with AMD R9 390

there is no problem with creator update and swtor, so long as you DONT tab out before fully loading a character, after that you can tab out all you want. that is the only problem with CU update, other problems are not caused by the update

CU and Microsoft April flash and C+ updated throw the incompatable system or c7 or just crash out Battlefront and SWTOR on a purpose built gaming pc no matter what new drivers are installed

Once all that is removed the games will play but only after the 2nd launcher try

• 2 weeks later...
I've tried the launcher multiple times today. I minimize everything else and let the launcher start and get me to the character login screen. The only thing I do is click the login button for the character at the top of the list and it crashes. I was able to play Sunday but not today.

I've tried the launcher multiple times today. I minimize everything else and let the launcher start and get me to the character login screen. The only thing I do is click the login button for the character at the top of the list and it crashes. I was able to play Sunday but not today.

There is another one of these threads where I've got some suggestions of things to try. See if you can find it. I only posted in it last week, so it shouldn't be hard to find

Edited by Icykill_