Any workaround for disappearing companions?

Kawiki

Not sure if this is a wide spread bug or not. I have also posted the bug in the appropriate forum.

The bug: Out doing some solo PvP activities (heroics, chapters, whatever). Queue for a warzone. Get pop, play warzone. Almost every time my companion is missing once I load back to the PvE instance. I can't summon that companion back - they always have the icon to sell grey items. I can summon another companion unless I'm doing a chapter that requires a specific companion, in which case I need to zone out of the instance, summon another companion, log off, log on, then summon the original comp. This is getting annoying.

Any work around?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Kawiki

Not sure if this is a wide spread bug or not. I have also posted the bug in the appropriate forum.

The bug: Out doing some solo PvP activities (heroics, chapters, whatever). Queue for a warzone. Get pop, play warzone. Almost every time my companion is missing once I load back to the PvE instance. I can't summon that companion back - they always have the icon to sell grey items. I can summon another companion unless I'm doing a chapter that requires a specific companion, in which case I need to zone out of the instance, summon another companion, log off, log on, then summon the original comp. This is getting annoying.

Any work around?

Thanks in advance.

The only work around is to summon another companion.. I've never had to log off when this happens. I just summon a other one then the original I was using but never needed to log out.

The only work around is to summon another companion.. I've never had to log off when this happens. I just summon a other one then the original I was using but never needed to log out.

That works for me too, although sometimes I have to summon several before the original companion unbugs.