The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Acina's/Valkorion's Dark Side Corruption eye colour

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I do love those blue veins all over the face :D (but, tbh, only on my main)

Its good for most skin colors but if you choose very dark skin for humans it's not as good. I wish we could keep the dark skin and instead make the veins lighter instead of making the character's skin lighter to see the veins. I am all for those eyes though also Sith Eyes should be unlockable for every character. I like those sith species "sith eyes" that are available on cm. i bought them and was a bit disappointed that only the sith species could use them.

Sith Eyes should be unlockable for every character. I like those sith species "sith eyes" that are available on cm. i bought them and was a bit disappointed that only the sith species could use them.

Do you mean "sith pale eyes"? Or are there more eyes options for Sith Purebloods on CM? :jawa_confused:

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. Yes sith pale eyes. Kinda of bummed out that it was purebloods only...

It's ok :) But humans have exact eye color like Sith pureblood pale eyes. Ratattaki have. Who else would need this color? :confused:

Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. Yes sith pale eyes. Kinda of bummed out that it was purebloods only...

It's a very nice colour for the Sith Pureblood indeed, I always imagined that was like a sign a human with grey eyes and a Pureblood had a child together and the pale eyes were a sign of interbreeding between Purebloods and Humans. A pity it wasn't made species wide but I do get why it wasn't made such as the other species often do already have a form of grey or pale eyes. Nonetheless, an Acina/Valkorion style Dark Side corruption eye colour would also look magnificent on a Sith Pureblood especially due to the fact they're so closely tied to the Dark Side of the Force. I'd love to give my Pureblood Sith Sorcerer a pair of glowing orange/yellow eyes like Valkorion had :)

It's ok :) But humans have exact eye color like Sith pureblood pale eyes. Ratattaki have. Who else would need this color? :confused:

Aye indeed, so I really get the reasoning as to why the Devs didn't include the pale eyes the Sith Pureblood have to multiple species, as most already have a variant of this but thus far the Sith Pureblood only had the orange, red and yellow colours (and their variations of those three colours).

Its a bit different. The eyes are red till you get to the pupil and its yellow. It would be cool if it was unlocked to all species also Lana's sith eye color, which is similar to anakin's in episode 3 isn't an in game option either.

Its a bit different. The eyes are red till you get to the pupil and its yellow. It would be cool if it was unlocked to all species also Lana's sith eye color, which is similar to anakin's in episode 3 isn't an in game option either.

Lana's eye colour definitely is very nice although it comes very close to the Bright Yellow Eyes we have already. I'd prefer Valkorion's variant because it has more depth to it as well as the colour being more intense or less intense in various spots. It's what I like so much about his design, it's a multi dimensional one. Acina's eye colour is also a good example I believe, her eye colour really is unique and beautifully made despite the fact it's supposed to be Dark Side corruption.

ummm, wait a sec. We're talking about Sith Pureblood pale eyes from CM, aren't we? What red and yellow? :jawa_confused:

PS I dunno why people hate blue veins on character's face with Dark 5 corruption - they look really bada*ss, imo :cool:

I either try to hover around Dark Side 1, for the eyes, or turn it off altogether. To me, it looks like my char needs a damn good wash if I hit DS2 or more. I would love for more sithy-colored eye options to be available.

I either try to hover around Dark Side 1, for the eyes, or turn it off altogether. To me, it looks like my char needs a damn good wash if I hit DS2 or more. I would love for more sithy-colored eye options to be available.

Yes exactly! It's difficult to stick to Dark 1 just for the eyes alone especially with earning Dark Side or Light Side points in every corner. In a private message to Keith I suggested a customizable Dark Side corruption system so that for example you are Dark III you could choose either Dark I or Dark II for in outfit slots. The more alignment ranks you gain the more options you'd have to choose from for in the outfit designer. Keith replied that it was a very interesting idea but that it would require a major overhaul of how the system works at the moment. So I think appearance options for such things for in the Cartel Market and the character designer would be an easier way to include it.

Or for example the Valkorion-style eye colour could be earned with Dark Side tokens from the Dark Side vendor. It would be very nice to have an additional appearance option you could earn from ingame instead of buy from the Cartel Market.