Flashpoint and Uprisings (master mode) Static Group!

hulcalan

HI everyone! Some of you might know me as Illegal Immigrant, Taco, WIld Card or Chicken McNugget. I am an avid achievement hunter as of late.

I want to put together a group that focuses on getting master mode achievements done and hopefully can grow into something else.

If you're interested in meeting twice a week (or more) to do 4 or 5 flashpoints/uprisings. Please respond down here. Class doesn't matter. Let me know what you're interested in playing and we can fill in the holes!

thanks!

Edited by hulcalan

I don't really have set times, but i usually stop playing around 3 or 4 am EST. I'm in hawaii.

so, the earliest is about 11am server is when I would log on. I can adjust my times for anything. I just want to get a group together to play. we can low man all of the classic flashpoints on Hard Mode until we get a full group

I don't really have set times, but i usually stop playing around 3 or 4 am EST. I'm in hawaii.

so, the earliest is about 11am server is when I would log on. I can adjust my times for anything. I just want to get a group together to play. we can low man all of the classic flashpoints on Hard Mode until we get a full group

I'm busy for the first half of the month, but I can do some runs for you (experienced tank and/or healer) although I'm in the land down under. I can usaully get some guildies to come along if people are needed.

Feel free to hit me up anytime in game to run these, I am always looking for groups that like to run the FPs and are not afraid of the bonus bosses.

Would prefer to DPS, but I have a tank and healer as well, so am happy to swap roles with someone to mix it up so nobody gets bored.

All my toons are in Twilight Order (just /who order and sort).

Akure /Azure / Teela / Pyrrha