Darth Marrs as a companion

Darkrebellord

request for Darth Marrs to be made a companion for Heroic, flashpoints and Ops and side quests outside of the Knights of the fallen empire and Knight of the Eternal throne chapters.

there are a few of us gamers who would love to have him as a companion and we know the chapters kill him off but can we please get him as a companion for other activities not associated to the chapter quests story line.

Thank you for reading my post.

I'm with you on this one. Marr is my one true hero in this game. Even playing a char on the republic side, I see him with great admiration. Even going back to earlier chapters (prior kotfe), when seeing him and talking to him, I have a heavy heart knowing that he dies. I would so much love to have him fight by my side.

Maybe we can make him "re-born" again like Revan? If not all people want Marr as a companion, maybe one short mission (like the alliance missions) you can make the choice.

Like you mentioned, it may be too late to integrate him back into the Iokath story line, but make him avail at the terminal on Odessen perhaps. Hail to Dart Marr!!

He already can be a companion. After you finish the entire KOTFE and KOTET storylines, start it again, either on normal or veteran mode, but don't complete the first chapter. As soon as you meet up with Marr, after the ship is attack return back to the fleet and ta'da! Edited by TyonYlle

("He already can be a companion. After you finish the entire KOTFE and KOTET storylines, start it again, either on normal or veteran mode, but don't complete the first chapter. As soon as you meet up with Marr, after the ship is attack return back to the fleet and ta'da!" )

Doing quarter of a chapter then exiting for Darth Marr is a complete stupid and utterly pointless excise and totally defeats the purposes altogether not worth the effort as you cant redo the chapters later on with out losing him and your stuck constantly with unfinished chapter not bright at all.

you be better off just getting him like normal companions such as Ashara, Khem val. I for one can not see any benefits doing quarter of a chapter just to have darth marrs and unable to complete the rest of the chapters.

this is probably why so many errors in the game are occurring cause people are stuck with half completed chapters grouping and causing phase errors.

Another two way they could give us back Darth marrs if they bring him back as a lookalike in the same fashion as they did Khem Val would be good.

or change the looks of one other companion to impersonate Darth Marr via customise outfit upgrade via the cartel for around 200 cartel credits or 250,000 credits GTN.

Another two way they could give us back Darth marrs if they bring him back as a lookalike in the same fashion as they did Khem Val would be good.

The important part for me is having the same voice actor. Half of what makes Marr cool is his amazing voice!

or change the looks of one other companion to impersonate Darth Marr via customise outfit upgrade via the cartel for around 200 cartel credits or 250,000 credits GTN.

You know they have not the slightest influence on the GTN prices, right? Those prices are set by the players, all the players(1), and (most importantly) nothing but the players. (2)

(1) All the players who bother with it, that is.

(2) It's a very lame reference to the American courtroom oath about telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. In other countries, courts realise that "the whole truth", if interpreted literally, would take an ... unreasonable ... time to tell. The position of every atom in the witness's hair? (OK, that one would be easy: "I don't know. I couldn"t even tell you about the position of the individual hairs, much less the atoms.")