Trouble logging into servers

Darkrebellord

I am having trouble logging into other servers like shadowland.

Can only get into The Bastion server,

I was last log into Shadowland server last night on my main character Lordu and just completed a flashpoint in a group on CZ 178 from memory I exited the flashpoint then ungrouped and logged out.

Today at 2.38 pm Australia eastern standard time 11.38pm Amercia /canada central time may 30th 2017.

When I log in:

A windows appears and says

""(You have a issue placed in a queue

"As a Subscriber you enjoy the highest login priority for a full server" then goes into a count down its the same on nearly every server I tried.)"""

What steps do I need to take to fix this issue.

I am having trouble logging into other servers like shadowland.

Can only get into The Bastion server,

I was last log into Shadowland server last night on my main character Lordu and just completed a flashpoint in a group on CZ 178 from memory I exited the flashpoint then ungrouped and logged out.

Today at 2.38 pm Australia eastern standard time 11.38pm Amercia /canada central time may 30th 2017.

When I log in:

A windows appears and says

""(You have a issue placed in a queue

"As a Subscriber you enjoy the highest login priority for a full server" then goes into a count down its the same on nearly every server I tried.)"""

What steps do I need to take to fix this issue.

Having the same issue. It seems to only be affecting east-coast servers. I saw someone suggest that it might be a DDOS attack.

This is getting worked on at the moment, make sure to check in the dev tracker to keep up to date with things, comes in handy with things concerning servers and various other related topics. :rak_03: