Server Que BS

Jaymzter

I'm here to make a complaint. I log in to find the servers full and placed in que. That's not my complaint. THIS is my complaint...I get a box saying that as a subscriber I get higher log in priority for Ques. Except my position in the que keeps getting HIGHER then lower. ***? Why am I being placed higher in the que instead of lower if I logged in earlier as a subscriber? This is total BS.

I'd be more concerned about compensation. We're not putting money into this game just to sit in ques or play on crashing servers.

lol, welcome to the internet, you'll run out of online games very soon

In all seriousness, I know it's annoying but it happens, going on an angry rant on the forums isn't going to do any good t all. The servers don't care one bit about your feelings.

Chances of compensation are nil (unless the downtime goes on for a long time, which is unlikely)

I live in a tourist town, and as such I know what most of corporate America seems to have forgotten... when you work in a tourist/entertainment business Holiday Weekend = BUSY SEASON! You don't get time off, you work HARDER because the majority of the population has off and are looking to be ENTERTAINED! Farmers DON'T take time off during Planting or Harvest Season... they take time off in between! Hard, dedicated workers deserve their time off... but the timing needs to be dictated by the nature of the business and NOT by the date on the calendar! Unless, of course, you have no desire to keep what paying subscribers you have left! In which case we'll cancel our subscriptions and take our hard earned money to your competition!! Paying subscribers being put in ques 250+ long and having to wait 90 minutes to log in when the server population is LIGHT is a BIG issue! You want us to keep paying our subscription fee? Then Holiday Weekend or not, it NEEDS to get fixed in a TIMELY manner!