Exiled Sanctuary, new guild recruiting.

DurzoBlintz

We are a Imperial sided guild working towards all things swtor(RP, PvP, PvE, FP, and soon Raids). Most of us have played the game for quite a while. All of us are skilled in all things or some focus on PvP, some PvE, and even RP! We have a flagship and a strong hold and working towards filling both out now.

In game I am Linvayla if you wanted to send me a question!

Edited by DurzoBlintz

I just moved to this server and would be interested in joining just need to know if ya are Emp or pub

Hi!

Sorry I didn't make it more clear on the post earlier I must've looked over that tiny and important thing haha. We are an Emp sided guild!

Hello. I'm completely tired up to await if Bio's make something with "dead" servers and even with all my love to TOFN I started to look for a new sever as a new "home" of my small but brave imp "family" :)

I've small experience in OPS, mostly bcs I don't have a time on this, but can support in WZ, FP, Uprises and with my craft skills ( on this moment have biochem and artifice on max lvl). As PvE player in SWTOR have DPS role experience (Main - deception assasin), but can try healer role ( like it in WOW and has a good exp in it), other max lvl char - sorcerer inquisitor.

:jawa_biggrin:

I am wondering if you use Teamspeak in your guild to communicate? I am looking for an Imperial guild and have no need for money or equipment. I am looking for companions to run with and create havoc among the galaxies! In game name is Ja'Karai, send me a tell.

Hello. I'm completely tired up to await if Bio's make something with "dead" servers and even with all my love to TOFN I started to look for a new sever as a new "home" of my small but brave imp "family" :)

I've small experience in OPS, mostly bcs I don't have a time on this, but can support in WZ, FP, Uprises and with my craft skills ( on this moment have biochem and artifice on max lvl). As PvE player in SWTOR have DPS role experience (Main - deception assasin), but can try healer role ( like it in WOW and has a good exp in it), other max lvl char - sorcerer inquisitor.

:jawa_biggrin:

Hi mate! And we are always willing to accept everyone! We've been running warzones constantly and getting ranked teams together as well! We ran our first OP with some pugs the other day as well. As for roles do whatever you like, we've got healers, tanks and dps all around!