Should i create character with level boost?

MaartenFett

To play the expansions( eternal throne etc.) do i have to create a new character with level boost or does the expansion start when i finish the basic class story? And can i play the expansions with the characters i created for the class storys?

And when does the class story end(sith warrior)?

Edited by MaartenFett

When you create a character with a level boost, it locks you out of all previous story. That's class story, companion conversations/quests, Shadow of Revan, and Ziost (the two previous expansions that set up Knights of the Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne).

Yes, you absolutely can go on to the later expansions with a character that you've leveled from level 1. Actually, I'd encourage you to do so. :) You get a better sense of the story that way. However, KOTFE and KOTET open to you when you are level 60 and 65, respectively, regardless of whether or not you've done all previous story content prior to that. If this is your first time doing the story, I'd highly, highly advise you NOT to jump straight into those expansions when they are open, as you would miss a lot of the context and backstory. Namely, what happened in Shadow of Revan and Ziost.

Chronologically, the story order goes

- your class story

- Ilum

- Rise of the Hutt Cartel (commonly just called "Makeb," as that's the planet it takes place on)

- Oricon/The Dread War (storyline ends in two Operations; this storyline is entirely optional and has no real impact on later stories)

- Forged Alliances (a series of four flashpoints, which can be solo'd - they have their own overarching story, which leads directly into...)

- Shadow of Revan

- Ziost

- Knights of the Fallen Empire

- Knights of the Eternal Throne

As for the class story itself, the Sith Warrior's story ends after Corellia (all class stories do - except the smuggler, which ends on Corellia, sort of).