When subscription ends....

DeathByGuinness

As i understand it after Subscription ends, i revert back to essentially a 'Free to Play' member. Limiting the amount of money I can have and reducing me to only 2 playable characters. If I created 3 during my subscription period.. can I use cartel coins to 'unlock' my already created 3 character?

Any tips to store money so all of it doesn't go to escrow?

Thanks in advance.

As i understand it after Subscription ends, i revert back to essentially a 'Free to Play' member. Limiting the amount of money I can have and reducing me to only 2 playable characters. If I created 3 during my subscription period.. can I use cartel coins to 'unlock' my already created 3 character?

Any tips to store money so all of it doesn't go to escrow?

Thanks in advance.

Since you been a subscriber, you will revert to Preferred and they are allowed more than 2 characters. I can't remember off the top of my head but my friend had access to all her characters when she was preferred. I want to say she had 6 or 7 (at the least) when she did that.

Credits over 350 will go to escrow, now if your other toons don't have that much spread out the credits or you can buy an one time unlock to give you access to more credits but it is a one time use so you would have to purchase it again.

Credits over 350 will go to escrow, now if your other toons don't have that much spread out the credits or you can buy an one time unlock to give you access to more credits but it is a one time use so you would have to purchase it again.

I find myself emailing each character money in batches of 100k a good thing right before going preferred. Just remember that after 30 days, the emails either get deleting or returned to the sending character. I say either because they're supposed to be returned but previous threads suggest that's not always the case and they occasionally get deleted.

Hope this helps

Subscribers naturally have 14 characters max, since you were a subscriber, it will drop to 10 when you are moved to preferred status. From what I understand, ALL unlocks, artifacts, etc. that are bound to you will still be available for use when you drop to preferred status.

As for credits, you will have 350k max over a F2P player's 200k. The rest will have to be taken out of escrow, I honestly don't recommend taking credits out of escrow, it is really expensive and you don't get that much out of it.

Edited by CaptainKurota