Accidentally deleted character I want to get the character back.

Luciferxsatans

As mattshaheen already said, it´s possible. I´d suggest to call customer support:

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)

UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Hope that helps.

And of course, I'll be the first to remind the OP;

* Be polite.

* It can be done with an in-game *customer service* (not bug) ticket. Phoning them is unlikely to be successful as the phone support is for billing issues.

* Be polite.

* Include the server name, character name, character level, class, and any other information you can remember accurately.

* Be polite.

And I should probably also mention:

* Be polite.

And for the avoidance of doubt:

* Be polite.

(You'd be surprised at the number of people who are rude, uninformative, and so on, and expect good customer service all the same.)

Wrong.

(You'd be surprised at the number of people who are rude, uninformative, and so on, and expect good customer service all the same.)

From recent threads, some players are reporting that phone support is having some issues with what they're allowed and willing to do. We've been told previously that they're only there for issues concerning money. They just changed the location of the servers without telling us ahead of time. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

I'd go with an in game ticket in this case. We know that there's some sort of triage person that at least skims the tickets shortly after they come in. I don't see them resolving this issue that quickly but they're going to route it at least.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.